More Money-Saving Uses for Mouthwash
04/21/2011 3:56 PM
A couple of months ago, we talked about some great uses that you could put alcohol-based sugar-free mouthwash to around the home. Well, Wise Bread has found even more great uses for this cheap, common household item. Take a look at a few of them:
- Deodorant: as long as you use an alcohol-based, sugar free mouthwash, you can use it in a pinch as deodorant. Just beware using it right after you've shaved your armpits because that could sting a bit!
- Foot Bath: mouthwash can act as an antiseptic for athlete's foot. Even if you don't have athlete's foot, you can soak your feet in a mixture of mouthwash and water to refresh and soften them after a long day on your feet.
- Facial Astringent: apply an alcohol-based and sugar-free mouthwash to a cotton ball. Then just wipe your face after you've washed your face normally. Rinse with water afterward.
- Keep Cut Flowers Fresh: mix 2 tbsp of mouthwash per gallon of water and fill your flower vase with mixture. The mouthwash will help kill the bacteria that normally accelerates decomposition.
- Glass Cleaner: apply some mouthwash to a damp cloth and clean glass surfaces to your heart's content.
Looking for more helpful uses of mouthwash? Head over to Wise Bread's 19 Money-Saving Uses for Mouthwash to find some.
Most Popular Tips
Money Saving Searches