25 Easy Gifts to Make for Any Occasion
07/28/2011 12:01 PM
Whether you have an anniversary, shower or birthday to attend, Wise Bread's roundup has got you covered on the homemade gift front. Take a look at some the creative ideas they've featured:
- Lace Earring Holder: all you have to do is spray paint a thrifted picture frame in the color of your choice and tack a piece of lace onto the back.
- Homemade Lip Balm: try this great tutorial from Design Sponge.
- Customized Onesie: great for any baby shower or baby's birthday.
- Recipe Cards: handwrite your favorite recipes on these templates and wrap them up with a ribbon or place them in a nice box.
- Teacup Candles: you can easily find antique teacups at thrift stores of flea markets. Try using them in an unexpected way to make a great gift!
Check out more great gift ideas over at Wise Bread's 25 Gifts You Can Make Today.
Most Popular Tips
Money Saving Searches