The following is a guest post by Bridget Hardy of RecipeLion.com.
Save money by learning How To Make the Best Salad Dressing Recipes You Love today! Restaurants invent individual salad dressings, you love 'em, we find 'em and you get 'em. Easy and convenient for you!
Learn how to make the best salad dressing recipes from scratch at home! Our favorite restaurant and brand name salad dressings do not have to be a special occasion treat. Surprise your family by learning How To Make the Best Salad Dressing Recipes You Love for dinner! And you can tailor the ingredients to your liking to make low fat salad dressing recipes and low calorie salad dressing recipes.
Table of Contents
Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad
Benihana's Ginger Salad Dressing
Additional Hints for Individual Salad Dressings
Teach Someone How To Make The Best Salad Dressing Recipes You Know and Love
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Simply mix ingredients in a small bowl with wooden spoon.
- Sesame seed based sauce pairs well with spinach and fresh seasonal berries.
- Add grated ginger and/or soy sauce for variation.
- Sesame or seeds are a good source of Vitamin K and are low in cholesterol.
- 1/2 cup minced Onion
- 1/2 cup Peanut Oil
- 1/3 cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 tablespoons minced Fresh Ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced Celery
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 4 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until ginger is pureed, about 30 seconds.
- Get more flavor by opting for fresh squeezed lemon juice and fresh crushed black pepper.
- Taste dressing after blending. Add additional seasonings as you see fit.
- Japenese ginger dressing goes especially well with cabbage.
- Don't be hesitant. Making your own salad dressing is as simple as mixing 3 parts oil, 1 part citrus juice/vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste. Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
- Keep the fat! Important daily vitamins are fat soluable, so your body needs a slighlty fatty diet to incorporate these vitamins, such as Vitamins A, D, E and K.
- Substitute yogurt for sour cream for a healthier dressing. In this case, use less vinegar.
- Keep lettuce chilled in plastic bag in refrigerator, then toss with dressing in same bag before serving. This is easier to mix easier to clean up.
- Chill serving plates before serving salad to keep greens and veggies crispy.
- Salad dressing is better served immediately after mixing.
- Green Goddes Dressing Recipe
- Copycat Pizza Hut Creamy Italian Dressing
- Cheesecake Factory Balsamic Dressing
- Applebee's Asian Chicken Salad Dressing
- Copycat Bennigan's Hot Bacon Dressing
- Olive Garden Salad With Homemad Dressing
- Copycat Maggiano's Little Italy Chop Salad
- Soy Green Onion Salad Dressing
- Cheesecake Factory Bleu Cheese Dressing