22 Ways That You Can Reuse Paper
02/06/2012 9:58 AM
Between scrap paper, junk mail, flyers, newspaper and more kinds of paper that makes its way into your home, you could potentially waste a lot of essentially free materials. Need some ideas about what to do with your extra paper? Take a look:
- Woven Basket: have extra brown packing paper? Try weaving this beautiful recycled paper basket that can hold junk mail, scrap paper, or other miscellaneous items.
- Beads for Jewelry: use old magazine pages or wrapping paper to make simple beads for jewelry.
- Gift Basket Filling: instead of buying tissue paper, just shred extra scrap paper to fill gift baskets or Easter baskets.
- Ripen Fruit: put unripe fruit into a paper bag or wrap it in some newspaper to help it ripen more quickly.
- Printing: don't use your good brand new paper to print directions, coupons, shopping lists, etc. Just use scrap paper for these kinds of printing jobs.
For 17 more ideas, head on over to Wise Bread's 22 Ways to Reuse Paper.